Disorder | Rating
1. If you could have anything delivered to your doorstep each morning, what would it be? money please. :)
2. What is one vacation destination that many people think is just fabulous but which you personally have no desire to visit (or revisit)? umm. las vegas...doesnt seem like my style.
3. If you were five years younger but knew everything at that age that you've actually learned over the last five years, what is one thing you would definitely do differently? well if I didnt do half of the things I wish I didnt do, I guess I wouldnt have learned all that I know now...and i'd be way too innocent.
4. If you could wake up to one smell every morning (besides coffee) what would it be? probably something that smelled like bath and body works. haha.
5. Suppose that right now you could be at your favorite vacation spot, reading your favorite book, listening to your favorite CD, and eating your favorite food. What would be your choices for those four categories, and who, if anyone, would be with you?
i'd be in Illinois, sitting outside my house, reading the bell jar, listening to nothing (cuz i cant read and listen at the same time),eating Olive Garden...w/Justin. :)
6. Which animated character is your all-time favorite? rolie polie olie, hes too cute. I like eeyore too though.
7. How do you think you will look in 10 years? probably the same, cept. i will have a kid by then..hope i can get that weight off! haha.
8. If you had to write a brief message on a dollar bill that many people would eventually see as the currency circulates, what message would you write? "please return to Amy Hemken"
9. If you could own a home on the shore of any body of water in the world, which waterfront would you choose? i love the east coast so atlantic. ;) (haha amiee)
10. Suppose you had the opportunity to choose 3 people with whom to eat dinnner: a famous sports figure, a movie star and a popular singer. Who would you choose?
**Brett Favre for Justin. No movie star. and Jewel for me.
11. You've been asked to create a brand new road sign that will be put up on streets throughout your town. People in your town will be expected to obey it just as they would any other road sign. What will your new sign command drivers to do?
****Learn how to drive k.
12. What serves as the greatest motivation for you in your daily life?
***knowing that I am loved and love the same.
13. What activity that you have to do every once in a while do you dread the most? going to the doctors.
14. If you were a multimillionaire, what do you believe you would be doing at this very moment?
***i would have tons of kids and wouldnt care what people thought about it. Id adopt, foster, everything! and i would shop a lot and buy them all awesome, cute clothes.
15. If you could have a cookie jar full of anything you wanted, except money or cookies, what would it be filled with?
16. When people hear what you do for a living, what is the most typical question or comment they give you regarding your job? ***dont you get bored? f u. k.
17. What lesson do you believe we must continuously try to master day after day? ***be nice to people!
18. What is the most fascinating object in the sky? *Stars.
19. What is the most boring speech you ever heard in person? **probably something political.
20. If you could have any round object in the world, what spherical item would you want? **jupiter.
21. If you were left alone for one hour with nothing more than a pen and a notepad, what would you be inclined to draw or write during those 60 minutes? **id write.
22. If you could witness anything at all in super-slow motion, what would you want to see? **my life.
oh wasnt this a lovely survey. :)